Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (GTC) apply to everything between you and us, BaLu Trading GmbH, represented by Mr. Alexander Balster, Giesweg 23, 44149 Dortmund (Tel.: +49 231 72989753, email: email@example.com), contracts concluded via this online shop.
§2 Contract language and storage of the contract text
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German.
(2) The contractual provisions with information on the ordered goods will be sent to you by e-mail with the acceptance of the contract offer or with the notification of this. We do not store the contractual provisions.
(3) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase contract result in particular from these General Terms and Conditions, our order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
§3 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather an invitation to place an order (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking the "Order with obligation to pay" button in the last step of the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase the goods displayed in the order overview. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive an order confirmation, which does not constitute acceptance of your contract offer.
(3) A contract between you and us comes into being as soon as we accept your order in a separate e-mail or dispatch the goods. Please check the SPAM folder of your e-mail inbox regularly.
(4) If the delivery of the goods you have ordered is not possible, for example because the goods in question are not in stock, we will refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract does not come about. We will inform you of this immediately and immediately refund any consideration already received. If the product you have ordered is only temporarily unavailable, we will inform you of this in the order confirmation.
§4 Technical steps and correction of input errors
(1) As part of the ordering process, you first place the desired goods in the shopping cart. There you can change the desired quantity at any time or remove selected goods completely.
(2) If you have placed goods in the shopping cart, clicking on the "Next" button will take you to a page where you can enter your data and then select the shipping and payment method.
(3) Finally, an overview page opens where you can check your details. You can correct your input errors (e.g. regarding payment method, data or the desired quantity) by clicking on "Edit" in the respective field. If you want to cancel the ordering process completely, you can simply close your browser window. Otherwise, after clicking the confirmation button "Order with obligation to pay", your declaration will become binding within the meaning of § 3 Para. 2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
§5 Registration in our online shop
(1) You can order goods in our online shop as a guest or as a registered user. As a registered user, you do not have to enter your personal data every time. You can simply log into your customer account before or as part of an order with your e-mail address and the password you chose when you registered.
(2) With the registration alone, there is no obligation to buy the goods we offer.
(3) For information on the processing of your data, please read our data protection information, which you can access under the following link [https://vegavegande/policies/privacy-policy]. When you register, you choose a personal username and password.
§6 Right of Withdrawal
(1) As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the instructions listed in the annex.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) However, you cannot revoke the order placed with us insofar as contracts are concerned,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery (§ 312g Para. 2 No. 3 BGB), or
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature (§ 312g Para. 2 No. 4 BGB).
§7 Terms of payment
(1) The purchase price is due immediately upon ordering. All prices in our online shop are gross prices including statutory sales tax and do not include shipping costs.
(2) The total amount (purchase price plus shipping costs) must be paid within 14 days of receipt of our invoice without deduction.
(3) The goods are paid for via our online payment service provider. You can transfer the purchase price and shipping costs to our account specified in the online shop
- via immediate transfer,
- via Pay Pal,
- via Amazon Pay,
- via Google Pay,
- by EC/Maestro or credit card or
- Pay cash on delivery on account.
In the case of payment by EC/Maestro or credit card, we will arrange for your account to be debited at the earliest at the point in time regulated in paragraph 2.
(5) If the payment is due according to the calendar, you are already in default by missing the deadline. In addition, we can claim further damages caused by delay.
§8 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
§9 Terms of Delivery
(1) We deliver the goods in accordance with the agreements made with you.
(2) Any shipping costs are listed in the product description or in the shopping cart and will be shown separately on the invoice.
(3) The deadlines specified by us for shipping the goods when ordering begin on the day of receipt of the full purchase price (including sales tax and shipping costs) or, if payment by credit card or on account has been agreed, on the day the purchase contract is concluded .
(4) Deadlines specified by us for shipping the goods are always approximate and may therefore be exceeded by up to two working days. We only owe the timely, proper delivery of the goods to the transport company and are not responsible for delays caused by the transport company.
(5) Force majeure and other circumstances that are beyond our control and make delivery impossible release us from fulfilling our obligation to perform. In such cases, we will notify you immediately of the occurrence and cessation of force majeure. We are entitled to postpone delivery until a reasonable period of time after the impossibility or inability has been eliminated or to release ourselves from our delivery obligations.If the delivery becomes impossible for reasons as stated above, both parties have a right of withdrawal 3 months after the original delivery date has been exceeded. However, if you are in default of acceptance or if the risk has already passed to you, you remain obliged to provide consideration. You are then not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§10 warranty for sales of goods
(1) If the goods purchased and delivered in our online shop are defective, you are entitled, within the framework of the statutory provisions, to demand supplementary performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods. Claims for defects that we have fraudulently concealed expire within the regular limitation period.
(3) There is only an additional guarantee for the goods delivered by us if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective item.
§11 Limitation of Liability
(1) We have unlimited liability for damages and reimbursement of expenses in the event of culpable injury to life, limb and health, as well as in the event of intent and gross negligence. The same applies to the liability of our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(2) We are also liable in the event of a slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation). Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance you can rely. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, however, the amount of liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract.
(3) Any further liability for damages and reimbursement of expenses - for whatever legal reason - is excluded, in particular liability without fault is excluded. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(4) The above provisions also apply to our legal representatives and vicarious agents if claims are asserted directly against them.
We are exclusively entitled to all copyrights or other industrial property rights to images, films and texts published in our online shop. The sales contract with you does not constitute the granting of such rights. Use of the images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
§13 Offsetting and right of retention
(1) You are not entitled to offset our claims unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You are also entitled to offset against our claims if you assert complaints or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
(2) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim stems from the same purchase contract.
§14 Final Provisions
(1) If you had your domicile or habitual abode in Germany when the contract was concluded and either relocated from Germany at the time we filed a lawsuit or your domicile or habitual abode is unknown at that time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is the headquarters of our company in Dortmund.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
(3) The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (OS).The platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available under the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(4) We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure under the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG).
(5) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective, this will not affect the rest of the contract.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the cancellation period begins on the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier take possession of the last goods have taken or has.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
BaLu Trading GmbH
Tel.: +49 231 72989753
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you withdraw from this contract, we will credit you with all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
If you want to revoke your contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us by post or email.
BaLu Trading GmbH
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods/the provision of the following service/s (*):
Ordered on(*)/received on(*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s)
(only if notification is on paper):
(*) Delete where not applicable.